Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Changes on the script and the shooting script

I made changes to the script and the shooting script. The first change I made on the script is to cut down half of the first round. Before there were eight questions, now there are four questions. The reason we decided to cut down the round in half, because it was too long and when it was too long, the quality of the answer weren't that great. When the first round was cut in half, I also made change to second round. At the second round there were one topic to talk about, now there are two topics to talk about. The reason there are two topics to talk about now, because before this round was really short and it didn't look good at show, which we wanted to show be good. As a group we also gave sub topics to the constants to talk about, so that they don't get stuck what to talk about. As a group we decided to cut down the last round, which it was the round were each member of the group needed to do an action and the other team of the member needed to say opposite of what they doing. We cut this round, because the game of the show was really long and this round bit confusing. It was confusing because the actions were easy to guess and the rule of this game was confusing.
Pre- production work

In the shooting script, I planned the camera shots as two, however the client said we can use an extra camera as a wide shot, so I agree to have that extra camera. This is because we can use it as a back up, so if any thing gone wrong with the other cameras, we can use that camera. Planning it as a two camera was bit hard, because as we practice the game, we know that so much things go at once. However, I planned it carefully, by the practice we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment